• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Florida/ FSU predictions

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
With this being florida's last game of the season and with nothing NEW for the gators than more trash talking from FSU....I'm thinking this game the gators let everything go.....

Florida---45

FSU----17

flgatorgirl

VIP Member
I don't care what the score is, just as long as we win. I've done sooo much trash talking to my friend, whose a FSU fan, that I would be embarrassed if we lost.

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
florida state= GATOR BAIT

:bananapowerslide:

Woo Hoo! Go Gators!!!!!

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
LOL, one other thing that makes me a huge gator fan, is that the people here, not only picks you up when your down, there always saying things to make you smile.....Thank God I'ma Gator Fan!!!!;)

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Let's see.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................Florida State 0..................................................................................................................................................................Florida- 63

suedon70

Gator Fan
Let's see.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................Florida State 0..................................................................................................................................................................Florida- 63

LOL!!! Man, I hope your prediction comes true!!!

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Oh it will. Trust me. I feel like singing. Sing with me now....We are the boys from old Florida,

F-L-O-R-I-D-A,

Where the girls are the fairest,

The boys are the squarest of any old state down our way.

We are all strong for old Florida,

Down where the old Gators play,

In all kinds of weather

We'll all stick together for

F-L-O-R-I-D-A.

:bananapartyhat: :bananapowerslide: :Banane25: :Banane29:

preachinGator

VIP Member
WOW! Hayley, you are my kinda girl.....45 - 17

actual score - 45 - 12​

floridagatorforlife actually got closer without going over 42 - 13

Members online