• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Florida ~ Florida State Game

GatorBa!t

Gator Fan
The Florida-Florida state game was quite a treat...I actually thought the uniforms looked really nice wish the helmets were or Orange instead of white though.....the defense was lights out in the first half with only about 63 yards allowed or something like that...impressive performance by tebow only wish he hadn't fumbled the ball, would have been the most perfect heisman moment.....now it's onto Hotlanta....I feel so much better going into the game than I had previously in the middle of the season....Go Gators!!!!!

And as a treat here are a couple pics

http://m.flickr.com/photos/45095938@N06/4142568140/

http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/45095938@N06/4142551520/

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Urban 5, St. Booby 0

Well, as much as ESPN and those hacks at CBS Sports tried to rain on the Gators' parade yesterday, we couldn't have asked for a better outcome or a better way to send off our seniors in style.

Sorry Clownboys, but you're nowhere near the level that Florida is right now. If you think that we'll be starting from scratch in 2010, you're mistaken. The way our 2010 recruiting class is shaping up, we're pretty much reloading instead of rebuilding.

Anyway, word is that the SOW will be making a decision on the Diapered One's future either Monday or Tuesday; whatever the outcome, it will be interesting to see what takes place. Oh yeah, since Mickey Andrews is finally retiring, perhaps they ought to buy him a brass spittoon for a retirement gift since he seems to be spitting every time the camera's on him.

Anyway, we finished the season 12-0, and our guys seem to be peaking at he right time. Let's prove the punditry wrong and beat Bama, and them focus our sights on Pasadena -

GO GATORS!!!!!!!! :gator::gator::gator:

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
No; wish I could help you there.

After watching "Breakfast with the Gators" on Sun Sports, I noticed when they were showing the post-game celebration on the field that alums Javi Estopinan and Tate Casey were in attendance; also, my neighbor who was at the game told me that Nicki Meyer came down to Atlanta to be with her family for this one.

cffanslike

Gator Fan
Uniforms weren't bad. I actually liked the helmet. I wish Tim played in the traditional one for his last game though...

cffans

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema