• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Eye Black

GatorBa!t

Gator Fan
So I'm sure you guys have heard about it and I think somone brought I. Up in one of the topics but fans are urging the gator nation tomwear eye black for saturdays game.....and I want to put something non religious on mine...any suggestions?

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
This one has a definite teamwork theme, "PSA 133:1 How good and pleasant it is when brothers live together in unity!"

This one is showing thanks for four years, "PSA 35:18 I will give you thanks in the great assembly; among throngs of people I will praise you."

This one is more of a "Thank you, Timmy", "PSA 105:1 Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done."

This one is a thanks or a teamwork verse, "ROM 14:7 For none of us lives to himself alone and none of us dies to himself alone."

Note: I am not a Bible freak, but in honor of Tebow's four years of leadership to this team, rather than bashing the biblical eye black I would just do it for the team. If Bible phrases are not your thing, or if you prefer not to placate the Tebow masses, "Go Gators" and "Gator PRIDE" are the best phrases to use. I like to joke that my kids' first words were "Go Gators!"

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema