• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Does LSU deserve a shot at the NC??

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Today on ESPNEWS, they had Les miles on there talking about his LSU team being the best team "yet they lose in tripple OT's to Kentucky and arkansas", Saying that he thinks overtimes are ok to a certain extint, thinking they should count only to 1 lose, personally, I think Les Miles was "high" on something, cuz he was talking streight out his a$$, Further more WHY would he a week before he plays Tenn a team that beat Georgia, seem to be looking over tenn and talking WHY there not mentioned of playing for the NC?? don't you think thats kinda corny in him? Cuz whats gonna be funny is to see tenn slip up and beat them...What kinda ass would Les miles be?? I guess all his worrying about playing or being mentioned about playing in the NC, would be all hogwash then LOL I just think it's pretty pitiful to be talking about playing in the NC or deserve to be, and haven't even played in the SECCG AND with 2 losses...There HAS never been a team playing for the NC with 2 losses. Good luck next year LSU.

sammy

VIP Member
LSU doesn't deserve a chance to play for the NC. And besides, TENN is going to beat the in ATL this weekend anways.

FanSmack

VIP Member
If they lost to UT in ATL, he will really look dumb.

LSU doesn't deserve a chance. They had theirs and lost the opportunity.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema