• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Does Florida have the best crop?

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Do you think the state of Florida has the best crop of young football players to pick from? The only other states that can compare to Florida talent level are California and Texas.

Amanda371

VIP Member
seems like it. you're always hearing about so and so from FL, even out on teams in the west and such. It does seem like a lot of QBs come from CA though.

In Urban I Trust

Bull Gator
florida has the best, we usually have 3 dominant teams comprised mostly of instate tallent. last year having 1/3 being good was a fluke, miami and fsu will regain statis.

blueshoesnb

VIP Member
Ill give cali the nod over texas but i think in pure talent florida has the edge, while they dont have the mass that cali and texas do but the talent level I think is on a whole different level

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema