• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

debose

the only good thing in the last 2 weeks lol with his two 65 yd TD's and the kick returns from last yr he should be in there almost every play on offense imo he should be getting reverses, screens, and alot more passes his way hopefully he keeps building on it and the coaches start to get him the ball more

also gilislee should get more carries. he's a nice change up from all the dancing rainey does to see a guy just run north and south

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
the only good thing in the last 2 weeks lol with his two 65 yd TD's and the kick returns from last yr he should be in there almost every play on offense imo he should be getting reverses, screens, and alot more passes his way hopefully he keeps building on it and the coaches start to get him the ball more

also gilislee should get more carries. he's a nice change up from all the dancing rainey does to see a guy just run north and south
Right on BOTH counts...with Debose it has taken a little while--he had injuries his first year, and was a bit slow on picking up the playbooks, 1st Meyer's then Weis', from what we heard--but he's definitely "got it" now.
Gilislee has looked good from the first, and I've never quite understood why he was more our "4th-qrtr.-after-the-game's-decided"-back--I guess the IDEA of Demps and Rainey, all that SPEED, is just too big an attraction, an illusory one, in MY opinion...even the lesser teams will try to take Demps away from us from now on--with one good hit, if they can (see my thread, "Dr.'s Rx...", for thoughts on THAT--our whole rest-of-season is about identifying the "keepers", the moving parts on our "Gator-Team-of-the-future"--"Next year starts now"...think of it as our "Pre-Season Season").

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Look, Harvin would have been wasted on this team too--in fact he would have fit right in: a little guy, fast and elusive but getting hurt all the time and sitting out most of most games.
I'm certain this trend has NOT been lost on Coach Boom.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema