• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Colin Cowherd: Claimed on ESPN . . .

TraderGator

Gator Fan
Hi Everybody!

Didn't see this anywhere here yet, but just before 11:30 this morning, Cowherd claims he had "rock solid" information that Florida is going after a "big boy football coach" that is not being mentioned in the media.

He claims he is protecting 2 sources and says the key is a goofy acronym: S.T.A.B. which he claims will be clear when the mystery coach is finally announced.

Personally, I think Cowherd just likes to get attention and will come up with something to make S.T.A.B. fit no matter who Jeremy Foley hires. Still . . .

S. Same
T. Thing
A. As
B. Before

Coach Spurrier?

He also said that last year when Coach Meyer resigned, Chip Kelley was #1 but not this time.

He later added the guy is a Head Coach, not an Assistant and has a "nice program." That makes me think college, not NFL.

S. Stanford
T. Takes
A. A
B. Blow

Is Coach Harbaugh from Stanford being mentioned?

Anyway . . . Go Gators!

DunnellonDave

Gator Fan
I don't know if I can post this here but I will try. Man I laughed until I cried!!!

goodbyeurban.gif

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
STAB =
Santa Claus
Tinkerbell
And
Barney the dinosaur

Come on! I hate the suspense. I bet that the clue has absolutely nothing to do with the real answer. Everyone seems to have an inside track on the answer to the riddle.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema