• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Colin Cowherd: Claimed on ESPN . . .

The Zooker

VIP Member
If I had to make a guess I'd say Cowherd doesn't know anything. Filling in the letters of an acronym are easy when you are working in hindsight. Then you can say you knew all along. It could all sorts of things . . .

Saban Tells Alabama Bye: Nick Saban
Same Thing As Before: Steve Spurrier
Sad Time At Boise: Chris Petersen

There's a million different answers flying around the internet. One for every coach in the NCAA. All Cowherd has to do is announce the answer when the search is over.

TraderGator

Gator Fan
The acronym was 100% BS!

He had absolutely no idea. He just wanted attention.

Forced to play his hand a little more, he had said the secret new Coach was a Head Coach . . . NOT an Assistant.

Well, he was wrong! Good guess, but completely wrong.

I think he was lying and making it all up. But at the very least he should never be believed about anything he says again without open sources or direct quotes.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Foley fooled everybody. Florida continues to befuddle the media. Believe nothing until the press conference.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema