• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Chris Rainey=Jacquez Green?

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
They seem to have a similar game to me. Both 5'9". But run 4.3 40s. Both can return kicks and punts for easy touchdowns. Both can take it to the house on any play. Is this a good comparison??

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
I honestly can't say if it is a good comparison much better than you probably since I've never seen anything other than a couple of videos. However, I can definitely see where you are coming from and hope you are right. Obviously one immediate difference is that Rainey is coming in from the tailback position in high school (though maybe Green did too for all I know). I think they coaches will at least consider leaving him at tailback, though signs do seem to be pointing to him possibly moving to WR. I would definitely have no complaints having another Quezzie on the team.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I would love to have another Jacquez Green on our team. He was a beast in college. Green was a first-team All-America selection by AP in 1997 and was a member of that 96 championship team.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema