• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Can we get Jelani Jenkins ?

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Any word on what Jelani Jenkins is up to? Rivals still has Florida as his top choice, but I haven't seen anything on what time he'll be announcing.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
YES!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's from ESPN.com

11:10 a.m.:
After a heartfelt speech, linebacker Jelani Jenkins picked Florida. The Maryland prep standout picked the Gators over a list of suitors that included Penn State, Notre Dame, Stanford and USC. His going to Florida is a big development for Urban Meyer and Charlie Strong. He should see the field early and he still has a ton of upside. As a 16-year-old, he has a lot of physical development still left.

I can't believe that this kid is only 16 years old. I have watched his highlight videos on youtube and he is a beast. Glad that he will be a Gator and I am looking foward to what he can do.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema