• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Can Florida Defense stop Tenn.?

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
i think we will give up some points on D, but Tenn's D isn't very good either... our offense should be putting up more points then them

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Everyone and their brother is predicting a high scoring shootout, with the game being decided by whoever has the ball last. I don't know if it will be that high scoring. I think our defense can hold them to one or two tds and a fieldgoal. Giving then a score around 17-20.

We need to concentrate on stopping the pass. I don't want to see them spreading the wr's out and running small 5-10 yard pass plays all day.

gatorgirl7777

Gator Fan
Everyone and their brother is predicting a high scoring shootout, with the game being decided by whoever has the ball last. I don't know if it will be that high scoring. I think our defense can hold them to one or two tds and a fieldgoal. Giving then a score around 17-20.

We need to concentrate on stopping the pass. I don't want to see them spreading the wr's out and running small 5-10 yard pass plays all day.

You hit the nail on the head. Our secondary is what worries me. The defense cannot let the Tenn. receivers spread the field, or else the will get caught, and Ainge will find an open one. The thing is Tenn. has alot of new receivers this year, and they are young, so they may not perform to well under pressure and IN THE SWAMP.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Wow I predicted them to get about 20 and they did just that. Our defense stuck them hard. Tenn got lucky with that one int returned for a td. Their offense couldn't do jack all day. We held em to like 30 on the ground, and they only got garbage in the air.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema