• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Bruce Pearl

GOG8RS

Gator Fan
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Did you see his face last night when he couldn't get his guys attention and they fouled Shan Foster with 7 seconds left. HAHAHAHA!!! I hope he has that same cry baby look when he comes to town next week.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
LOL! We just love taking joy in other people's misery.

I think everyone and their mom predicted a UT loss yesterday. It was just bound to happen.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Just goes to show that on any given day, any team can win - it's one of the oldest unwritten rules in sports. Big reality check for Bruce Pearl and the rest of the Jethro Nation as far as I'm concerned. Now if our Gators can pull off a miracle with an upset in their next-to-last game of the regular season against them we can rub a little more salt in the Vols' wounds from that Vandy loss.

gatorgirlfan

Gator Fan
i like bruce pearl's enthusiasm and coaching. i want to beat the orange suit he wears when we play them but he does not annoy me and i don't blame him a bit for reacting like he did. the vandy venue is awful for coaching during the game!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema