• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Brown commits and is recruiting for Florida

Ga8or22

Eventis sultorum magister.
Friday is starting off to be a good day for Florida as the Gators landed commitment number 9 when offensive tackle George Brown (6-6, 264) announced for Florida.
“I committed because I loved the coaches and the atmosphere there,” Brown said. “I went to the workout there and I was watching the players workout and you can tell last year was a fluke. Coach Dillman, the strength coach, is one of the best strength coaches around and you can tell he gets the players ready to play.”
Brown doesn’t plan on losing many games in college and he believes Florida is going to turn things around this year.
“Just the way the team is working out and going about theirselves I think they will,” Brown said. “They are working really hard and they have the mindset that they are going to go out there and do good this year.”
One of the main reasons Brown committed to Florida was because of his relationship with offensive line coach Mike Summers and his past history with him.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema