• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Better College Quarterback??

Best College Quarterback??

• Rex Grossman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chris Leak

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Danny Wuerffel

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Danny was a better college quarterback in my eyes. He 4 SEC Championships, 1 National Title, and A Heisman Trophy.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Danny was the best

I agree. You have to remember, up until this past season, Chris Leak was a disappointment in the eyes of some fans. Danny won the SEC Championship every year he played, 4 of them, and played for 2 National Championships, winning one.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Danny played in a better system. It was all about running up the scores.

I voted for Chris. Maybe because I didn't really get to see Danny play much, or maybe it's because Leak put up awesome numbers over 4 years under 2 different coaches.

Leak is Florida all-time leading passer. He doesn't have the same number of SEC titles as Danny, but you have to remember football is a team game.

You're not going to say Dilfer is a better QB than Marino because he won a Superbolw are you?

blueshoesnb

VIP Member
thats why I love you 2bits, thats it right there. I was thinking that but couldnt think of the right way to put it. score one for the creator

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema