• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Best ACC FB team in 2008?

Kevin

Gator Fan
Does anyone know what ACC team will be any good in the coming fb season? I know the ACC sucks compared to us in the SEC but what are like the top three teams in the ACC?
Here's my three:
1. Virginia Tech
2. Boston College
3. Beween 2 other teams: Clemson, and FSU (know they suck but they're better than like Duke and Maryland!

shandsgator8

VIP Member
I think VT has potential and is a probable favorite. However, I think Clemson, WFU, or FSU could win the ACC. I don't see BC doing that well since Ryan will be gone. They should still be pretty good, but I don't see them winning the ACC.

The ACC is full of teams than can beat almost anyone, yet constantly underachieve.

Needless to say, I hope Clemson wins the ACC and at least on paper, is the best ACC team.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Hmmm Virginia Tech, my future school. But FLORIDA will always stay in my heart, but My top 3 is:

1) Hoikes
2) Miami
3) Boston College

flgatorgirl

VIP Member
I don't know about the others, but I have a strong feeling VT will be number 1 and a force to be reckoned with.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema