• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Baseball takes game 1

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Just got back from the game. My fingers are so numb I can barely type. It was freezing but the team looked great. 7-2 win over #5 Miami to start the series :cool:

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Amazing. I can't believe we were able to dominate them.

They're saying the weather was a big factor. Well it's going to be even colder today, so hopefully those Miami thugs can't handle it.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Amazing. I can't believe we were able to dominate them.

They're saying the weather was a big factor. Well it's going to be even colder today, so hopefully those Miami thugs can't handle it.
Yeah but today is a 2pm game and last night was a 6:30 start and went until well after 9. It was bitter cold last night, but today the sun should be out to keep it from being so cold.
But, I don't see how the weather can be an excuse for Miami. It's not like the Gators are that much more used to cold weather. I mean we only live in the same state. I realize it gets a decent bit colder up here than in Miami, but it's not like our team is used to it either. They need to quit their whining.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema