• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Bama Game Thread

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
Don't like the call on 4 and goal. Relying on two true freshman. One TE who hardly plays and QB who hardly throws. Would of rather seen Moody or Gillislee run on 4th down.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
Not good defense has no pressure. why oh why continue to play Lemmens when he can not provide a consistent QB rush?

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Can't dwell on it, but it was the call on 3rd-and-goal at the 1"-line that was the big mistake--the jump-pass THERE would have been a gift (I was yelling it at the screen, but strangely enough that never works...)
Well, nothing but a Gator score on THIS drive gives us any chance back into this one now.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
Wow good all dive play. I think i seen that 3 or four times already. Way to open it up so far. We will not win this game up the middle. We need to stretch the field and running that stupid dive play with a small back just aint gonna cut it.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
Again i think the play book pages got stuck together. Cant seem to get off that stupid dive and option play. Has debose got in?

gatorsare#1

VIP Member
Now hopefully it's become apparent why so many of us were upset at the team earlier in the season. We look completely disjointed and look nothing short of terrible. We basically look like a JV team playing the varsity. I didn't think it could get much worse than the 2005 Bama game and the 2009 game, but this team has found a way to look even more pathetic than those teams.

The bad playcalling hasn't helped matters either. The 4th down attempt was a bad decision; we should have taken the points. Furthermore, Alabama has a weak secondary, and we haven't thrown one pass past 10 yards. I know they're getting pressure on us, but Addazio needs to quit running the dive play and try to open the field. We need to try for some long passes.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I don't get it. We can't exploit their weak secondary because we can't catch. It's not Brantley's fault. He throws a catchable ball--just ask the Alabama secondary!

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
Some one tell me why we took moody. He is not a spread player at all. I think we did him an injustice. Not a knock on him but its is a waste of scholarship imo.

gatorsare#1

VIP Member
I don't get it. We can't exploit their weak secondary because we can't catch. It's not Brantley's fault. He throws a catchable ball--just ask the Alabama secondary!

The coaches just are so stubborn they refuse to change. The dive isn't working, but no they just want to keep running it over and over while ignoring that they could exploit the Alabama secondary.

As maligned as he may have been, Dan Mullen was a far better offensive coordinator than Addazio.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
Mcelroy is running on us and we cant get a freaken running back any real positive yards. What makes this even worse is that the ol is supposed to be our strong point. We don't have a strong point at this time.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
What a sorry excuse of a football team. There are getting worked by alabama. Whats sad is we will hear the same song and dance after the game " we need to get better, we need to find play makers, we need to do a better job coaching, we cant have these kind of turn overs, we will get these things fixed blah blah blah blah " what a bunch a bull sh%t.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
What a sorry excuse of a football team. There are getting worked by alabama. Whats sad is we will hear the same song and dance after the game " we need to get better, we need to find play makers, we need to do a better job coaching, we cant have these kind of turn overs, we will get these things fixed blah blah blah blah " what a bunch a bull sh%t.

Feel free to jump off the bandwagon......

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema