• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Assuming Moody wins the RB job....

How many yards will Emmanuel Moody gain next year??

• Total voters
I cannot see over 1000 yards. With the spread option, I think we will see a lot of runs from play makers like Harvin. Then again, if we have a back that Meyer loves, anything is possible.

djg8tr22

VIP Member
I think he will get 1000-1200. Tebow ran for 838 yds as a QB. Couple that with a speedier more elusive RB in Moody and you have a 1000-1200 yard season. And in the SEC you must run the ball to be effective we ran the ball a lot this yr in my opinion cuzz in a lot of games Tim was only throwing like 25 passes a game so theres my arguement for this haha

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
I went at the low end. I think even if he is officially the "starter" the carries will still be split too much. Don't forget that Mon Williams comes back next year. He was supposed to be the starter this year until the season ending injury before the season started. Also, we have a shot at Scott in this recruiting class and he is supposed to be a stud. Tebow won't be running nearly as much but will still take some of the load. Harvin will also still get some carries. I just think it will be tough for any tailback to get much over 1000 if they even get there.

shandsgator8

VIP Member
I see a 1,000 - 1,200 season as well.

I don't know too much about Moody, but I think Meyer will try to take pressure off Tebow to run the ball. Harvin can only do so much in that he's not the kind of player to run between the tackles.

I just wonder why Moore fumbles so much! He (and the rest of Florida) would have had a great season and would probably be playing for the national title in January 2008 if Moore would just hold onto the football!

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
No way he gets over 1000 yards in my opinion. For one, the Gators don't use the running back as often. Two, too much competition with Harvin, Tebow, Moore, and Rainy.

shandsgator8

VIP Member
No way he gets over 1000 yards in my opinion. For one, the Gators don't use the running back as often. Two, too much competition with Harvin, Tebow, Moore, and Rainy.

I bet Urbie is itching for a reason not to give Moore the ball.

And Tebow will not be able to run it in 2008 and 2009 like he did in 2007.

nismodrift

VIP Member
I think he'll get a 1000+ rushing season because he'll be true runner, no more of this your not true runner but we'll make you run since our starter drops the ball too much. I think if moore could hold onto the ball he would pwn. anyways whoever becomes the real starter next year for runner is getting 1000+ rushing. cuz Tebows getting injured a bit lately even though he's sick enough to play through it we need to takes some pain off of him for this year. . .

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema