• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Arkansas vs. Bama - who do you want to win?

sammy

VIP Member
Arkansas and Alabama play this weekend... who do you want to win the game? Does it benefit Florida if Alabama were to lose this game? Do you think they might 'give up' and it would be easier for Florida to beat them next month?

Would you rather Alabama be undefeated when we play them?

JvilleJohnny

personally I think i would want them to roll over Arkansas, that way they come in thinking they can roll over us, and we catch em off guard. OR we could want Arkansas to take em down to the wire and win, and then they are weak when they play us.

theres a bunch of scenarios i can think of.

InkedAdrenaline

VIP Member
personally I think i would want them to roll over Arkansas, that way they come in thinking they can roll over us, and we catch em off guard. OR we could want Arkansas to take em down to the wire and win, and then they are weak when they play us.

theres a bunch of scenarios i can think of.

X2......let them roll tide over arky and come to us over confident in 2 weeks, kinda like we did last year in the SEC championship.....it will better our chances of winning(as long as we can hike a ball LOL)

FrozenGator

Gator Fan
Neither. I want something Biblical to happen on the field, causing both teams to suffer season-hampering injuries. I don't want anyone to be permanently hurt, you understand, but I want both teams to be mere shell of their former selves.

The Zooker

VIP Member
I also want Arkansas to win because I live near Alabama and there are a lot of Alabama fans around here. And they're pretty much all pricks with selective memory. They suddenly have one good season and then act like they've been good all decade. When they talk about beating us in the SEC title game I always remind them that at least we got our act together and set BCS records in our bowl game while they got embarrassed by Utah after their loss.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema