• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Arkansas Fan here.....

Hogman755

Gator Fan
Hey folks, Just wondering, is there any news down there about Charlie Strong comming to Fayetteville? It's being thrown around quite a bit here. Thanks, Brian.

P.S. Really looking forward to the heisman presentation later today. Dmac is the best running back in the nation, and Tebow reminds me of Matt Jones, if Matt could have thrown the ball.

GOG8RS

Gator Fan
So why does he remind you of Matt Jones? Your argument/comparison falls apart when you said they guy couldn't throw the ball.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Hogman I'm not sure about what you was saying, but I will say this, I'm a arkansas fan, I love darren mcfadden, he's one of those types that doesn't like the spot light, He doesn't talk unless they beat a team that was ranked #1, Thats what I like about him. he lets his football playing skills talk for him, there for I voted and voted for darren mcfadden to win the heisman, and if he doesn't it's a disgrace!!! Sorry gator fans, it's time I move on. I can't stand the fact that some of you pretend to like darren but yet call him dumb? He's about to be the #1 draft pick in the NFL, So unless you have accomplished MORE THAN HIM, STFU!!! I'm glad I found this site, it lets me know now, As long as things are going your way, things are fine, the minute it changes, you change. Darren Mcfadden has done MORE than any guy on this board, so stop being jealous, and live reality. I'll be a gator fan, but not around here I won't. You make me sick.

preachinGator

VIP Member
Hey folks, Just wondering, is there any news down there about Charlie Strong comming to Fayetteville? It's being thrown around quite a bit here. Thanks, Brian.

P.S. Really looking forward to the heisman presentation later today. Dmac is the best running back in the nation, and Tebow reminds me of Matt Jones, if Matt could have thrown the ball.

Arkansas is scrambling after its overtures to Auburn's Tommy Tuberville and Wake Forest's Jim Grobe were rebuffed.

Several sources have reiterated to me that Arkansas wants a proven head coach. Don't be shocked if the Hogs make a run at East Carolina's Skip Holtz.

Arkansas might have to start considering hot assistants. Auburn defensive coordinator Will Muschamp is possibly a top target.

In a direct answer to your question....I haven't found anything in the "written press" but I have also not been watching any TV. So, the answer is I have NOT heard anything about Strong and Arkansas.

preachinGator

VIP Member
Hogman I'm not sure about what you was saying, but I will say this, I'm a arkansas fan, I love darren mcfadden, he's one of those types that doesn't like the spot light, He doesn't talk unless they beat a team that was ranked #1, Thats what I like about him. he lets his football playing skills talk for him, there for I voted and voted for darren mcfadden to win the heisman, and if he doesn't it's a disgrace!!! Sorry gator fans, it's time I move on. I can't stand the fact that some of you pretend to like darren but yet call him dumb? He's about to be the #1 draft pick in the NFL, So unless you have accomplished MORE THAN HIM, STFU!!! I'm glad I found this site, it lets me know now, As long as things are going your way, things are fine, the minute it changes, you change. Darren Mcfadden has done MORE than any guy on this board, so stop being jealous, and live reality. I'll be a gator fan, but not around here I won't. You make me sick.

fa·nat·ic /fəˈnætɪk/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[fuh-nat-ik] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1. a person with an extreme and uncritical enthusiasm or zeal, as in religion or politics or sports.

I am a (Florida GATOR) (OR) (SEC fan), (fanatic).

I am not a GATOR fan....I AM A GATOR!

Any other "team" is just a part of the SEC. i am not an "Arkansas" fan. I like some Arkansas players such as Darren McFadden and I will not go into the statistical side but DMc was not consistent enough to get the he15man. 2nd place, maybe, but not the he15man.

Sorry Hayley, but in MY opinion, you are wrong on this.

Love ya!

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema