• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Anyone else gonna be at the Swamp Saturday?

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
You're BOTH lucky bastards...Every ONE of us here would be there with y'all if we could (Some time off yet, so I may mention this again in a month, but how 'bout a text-by-phone, maybe a pic, from one of ya during the game, if poss?).
(Btw, where is the BCS "Plus One" National Championship game THIS season? As things stand, MY best shot at spur-of-the-moment access to that would be New Orleans, and I have lots of friends in S. Cal. and wouldn't need TOO much of an excuse to visit out there...but when they move to the 4-team Playoff and open it to bidding, there will be a big push from Arlington/Dallas and "Jerry-World" to be as close to an "Annual Player" as rules and circumstances ("yet to be determined"/"money no object") allow--and THAT is just 3+1/2 hours up the road...)

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
NaffGutts
Thanks, NF...hadn't THOUGHT about that possibility...NOT a big fan of that town (oh, I suppose can find myself some distraction on the beach AND in the clubs on South Beach, if I found myself there, cough cough--doubt Girlfriend is big on idea of me going down there without her, though, so that's DOUBLE all expenses), but haven't been back to Fla. in too long (tho' again, Miami almost NOT "Fla."--more I THINK about it, more HER kind of town...may have to consider not even MENTIONING the possibility...just kidding--sort of)...still, you're right about the "Gator-Factor"...Ok Ok--That is IT for violating every ONE of my practical and superstitious "rules" (...one game atta time...one game atta time...one game atta time...one game atta time...one game atta time...one game atta time...)

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
InkedAdrenaline, Dale J. Rodriguez
OK guys, now you're piling on AND rubbing it in...
I'm serious about pics for GE, though--ESPECIALLY from "The Cocktail Party" (that includes INSIDE the Gator Bowl, Gators)

(As for Atlanta and "BEYOND", time to reassert self-control: "Cross that bridge..." "over spillt milk..." "gathers no moss" Huh? I'm pretty sure I'm right about that...)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema