• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Anyone else gonna be at the Swamp Saturday?

InkedAdrenaline

VIP Member
I'll be there. My wife's cousin scored some late tickets... Not the best but def not the worst. Section 20 Lower level row 21... I normally like sitting closer to the 50yrd line, but for this game I'm happy just to be there! CHOMP CHOMP!

Anyone else going?

Btw I also am going to the FSU game in Tallahassee, hope I'm not the only one there wearing orange and Blue....

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I wish. I just broke the bank sending my kid from Los Angeles to Orlando for another event.

NaffGutts

Gator Fan
Ya plane tickets are expensive as hell these days...

I wish I could, the Army limits travel to 150 miles unless we are on leave. But maybe you could answer a question I had in another thread. How would I go about getting autographs, I just bought a Trey Burton 8x10 online after giving up on somehow making "Fan Day" at the Swamp to get them myself. Yet I came across pictures of other signing events but can't find out how to see when and where they are.

InkedAdrenaline

VIP Member
I wish I could, the Army limits travel to 150 miles unless we are on leave. But maybe you could answer a question I had in another thread. How would I go about getting autographs, I just bought a Trey Burton 8x10 online after giving up on somehow making "Fan Day" at the Swamp to get them myself. Yet I came across pictures of other signing events but can't find out how to see when and where they are.

I believe there's a link explaining how to obtain autographs on Gator zone. Com..

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
InkedAdrenaline
I had tickets to see 'em on the road in College Station 2nd week of the season (paid almost $500 for the pr. to sit in the Gator section)--only ended up breaking my kneecap a few weeks before, complicated by infection last minute (I WAS gonna go anyway, against Dr's orders, 'til that last landed me in the hospital) and couldn't go...THAT was my best chance to see them THIS season--UNLESS it's in New Orleans (and though I MIGHT be tempted to go there for a Sugar Bowl appearance, "something more"--superstition forbids me being more specific--might VERY well get me thinking "GATOR ROAD TRIP" early in January--Where IS the "Plus One" played this season, anyway?...escapes me, at the moment)...Anyway, IA, have a BLAST on Saturday, Gator--THIS one is so huge, we all know it--all of a sudden, everything this season "COULD be" is on the line here--and the crowd in the Swamp has a chance to MAKE A DIFFERENCE. I'd give an AWFUL lot to be ANYWHERE in that stadium at 3:30pm Sat. afternoon.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dru I try to hit 2 games a year...I like going to the Swamp but this year decided to hit up FSU to see them cry lol
Don't wanna say right out "what happens IF..." (part of that superstition-thing I've talked about) regarding today's game, but this one I believe sets up situation (I am less and less concerned about "the Cocktail Party"--though that'll change a bit week-of-game, of course) where that FSU game you're going to in the Doak may well be even BIGGER by tonight, IA.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
That's right. One game at a time. Today is the 8th edition of the Spurrier Bowl. The Gators are 4-3 against Saint Steve, but Coach BOOM is 0-1 against the legend. One game at a time, guys.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Yes--I am all ABOUT that "mantra"...(large droning crowd, together in a low monotone):
"One game at a time...one game at a time...one game at a time...wongaamattatym-wongaamattatym-wongaamattatym..." OK--I've now completely lost it...I think it might be a good idea if I go and sleep a couple more hours...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
That's right. One game at a time. Today is the 8th edition of the Spurrier Bowl. The Gators are 4-3 against Saint Steve, but Coach BOOM is 0-1 against the legend. One game at a time, guys.
One more thing, though: Outside the lazy media, does this "The Return"-biz really MEAN much anymore? OK, for Chomp himself it's only Version 2.0 and he's yet to beat SOS, but STILL: does The Nation worry about that aspect of this match-up by now? I mean, the simple fact that the Gamecocks, with a win over the Bull Dogs already in their back pocket, have the inside track to the East's spot in the SEC Championship already--and a Gamecock win here today pretty well knocks us OUT of it. That should overshadow the "Spurrier-Factor", even in G-ville...and you KNOW anything outside the game and his team's preparation means practically NOTHING to Coach Boom (and what little bit it might he's got buried down DEEP).
(...Refer back to post directly above...)

Guys I am going to be in Tallahasse for the FSU game, and also after next Saturday I am buying SEC Championship Tickets if I can; is anyone going to either game?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema