• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Another big baseball weekend series....

ReelGatorDoc

Gator Fan
Off to a great start. I love to win the friday game. It puts so much pressure on the loosing team.

GATORS strung together some hit and runs and really took advantage of USCe catcher by stealing bases at will.

Toledo teamed with Bullock and held USce to not much...

Sully is fooling around with the lineup still.....Pigott didn't play and fortunately there were no defensive needs from RF. He has been struggling at the plate. Cooper didn't add much at the plate, other than getting hit 3 times??

Barnes/Figueroa/Adams and MacArthur are carrying the offense of this team...

So all in all, it's a team effort.

Keep it up GATORS...we are right in the mix, but we sure could use 2/3 in these last 3 series:gator: :gator: :gator:

GatorFanInVA

Gator Fan
Thanks for the highlights. I like baseball but with so much going on I don't have time to keep up with it. Now I can with your posts... keep'em coming.

ReelGatorDoc

Gator Fan
:gator: :gator: Well, we relapsed on Sunday. We did hit the ball, some. We made some terrible base running errors that took us out of a couple of innings. I mean, Riley Cooper got picked off of 1st base...TWICE....in a ROW!! He just didn't hustle....amazing.

Our pitching struggled some too. Keating struggled and the relief pitching was weak.

We'll see how we rebound against Bethune-Cookman on Tuesday night.

We have the potential....we just have to eliminate the errors.

We are still in the SEC race...just need to hit on all cylinders at the right time.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema