• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Aaron Hernandez - Positive Drug Tests

i think he's gonna be awesome for the pats tho

me personally i think alot of athletes smoke weed in the offseason(and during lol)mainly cuz they can smoke at night and be back to 100% the next morning with a great night of sleep under their belt and best of all no hangover

legalize it!

Leakfan12

VIP Member
NOTE to future pro Football players especially on the Gators: Don't do drugs. Just ask Marcus Thomas, Jarvis Moss, and Aaron Hernandez.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
I heard elsewhere that he only failed one drug test at Florida. Percy had the same problem going into the draft, and it didn't really hurt him.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
I heard elsewhere that he only failed one drug test at Florida. Percy had the same problem going into the draft, and it didn't really hurt him.

Another thing that I really hate: When people feel the need to exaggerate or stretch the facts to cause trouble or for their own personal gain.

I get emails from the Gators and More crew up in Jax; accourding to some so-called "source" who calls himself an unnamed NFL executive, supposedly Hernandez failed several drug tests while at UF - and seeing that this so-called "source' doesn't have the nads to identify himself I call that a load of crap.

If Hernandez failed a drug test repeatedly, NO FREAKING WAY would he have been kept on the roster - lest the media hacks forget, Urban Meyer let Marcus Thomas go for that same reason back in 2006 as he did one of his players back when he was coaching at Utah.

Had Hernandez been caught doing something worse than smoking weed, he would have been kicked off the team as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema