• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

2022 Heisman/ NFL QB Tracker

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Interesting. Both have been as high as #2; are currently ranked #s 9 and 10, rrespectively.
Personally, I have long since stopped being especially interested or concerned with this; only from the perspective of how MUCH "variability" we've seen from OUR guy has it continued to interest me--and then only in terms of the huge upside still implied, still apparently awaiting him and US, certainly this season and possibly next as well.
How will the story play out? An excitingly epic triumph, or a sad, gray fade?

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Anthony Richardson’s performance in the last six games has moved him from #7 to #5 in the rankings for top QB prospects in the 2023 NFL draft:
1. Bryce Young
2. CJ Stroud
3. Will Levis
4. Hendon Hooker
5. Anthony Richardson

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Anthony Richardson’s performance in the last six games has moved him from #7 to #5 in the rankings for top QB prospects in the 2023 NFL draft:
1. Bryce Young
2. CJ Stroud
3. Will Levis
4. Hendon Hooker
5. Anthony Richardson
Do you think that tips the scales toward his likely jumping now? I hear different analysis and rumor as to where all that seems to be at and/or headed of late...I personally believe that, with NIL and the Gator Collective (which he is currently the "poster boy" for in our program), it is still in his own best interest to "bet on himself" and STAY another season--Learn, grow, maybe even contend for a Heisman, and put himself at or near that "Number 1 Pick" in 2024!
(But that ISN'T how most of these young men tend to see things these days; no, "instant gratification" and a media-inflated view of "The world out there" all drive a "grab the glory NOW" mentality.)

Escambia94

Unfortunately I do believe this tips the scales towards AR leaving. There is still a possibility that he follows a new trend of college QBs staying in college to be more NFL ready. He does have the first NIL deal with Gatorade. He could earn between $1M and $2M while staying at UF, which is about what a 3rd round pick makes not counting signing bonus.

Escambia94

Anthony Richardson is ranked as the #3 quarterback in the 2023 NFL draft. The ranking will likely change after pro days and the NFL combine.

1. Bryce Young, Alabama (1st Round, Day 1)
2. C.J. Stroud, Ohio State (1st Round, Day 1)
3. Anthony Richardson, Florida (1st Round, Day 1)
4. Will Levis, Kentucky (1st Round, Day 1)
5. Hendon Hooker, Tennessee
6. Dorian Thompson-Robinson, UCLA
7. Bo Nix, Oregon
8. Tanner McKee, Stanford
9. Jaren Hall, BYU
10. Jake Haener, Fresno State
11. Tyson Bagent, Shepard
12. Aidan O'Connell, Purdue
13. Stetson Bennett, Georgia
14. Clayton Tune, Houston
15. Max Duggan, TCU
16. Sam Hartman, Wake Forest