• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

2009 schedule-which homegame should I pick?(from montreal!)

saceone

Gator Fan
allright guys, first post here.
my father is turning 50 in a few weeks and I'd like to take fly down to FLA and watch a gator game. we have never been to a football game outside of canada so here's where you guys can help me... he mentionned a few times that he's love to see a college football game with the marching band and all...if you could see one game in 09, against which team would it be? where would you stay? I'm basically trying to setup the perfect weekend trip for my old man and I. I'm guessing stubhub for tickets?

thanks in advance and feel free to move this thread to another section, just don't shoot the n00b!

:beer:

gatorsare#1

VIP Member
I'd go to the FSU game. It's the last home game of the season and it will be Tebow's last game in the Swamp. It will probably be Bowden's last game in the Swamp as well.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
Probably the Tennessee game now. Stay somewhere in Ocala so you don't have to pay astronomical rates. If you must stay in Gainesville, the Best Western right off of 75 across from the Harley Davidson store is a pretty nice hotel. Try tix on e-bay before going to stubhub.

reel_gator

Gator Fan
I think you dont want to go to Sept game unless you are ok with extreme heat index and humidity levels that are quite high. The cost on Stubhub will be high...but for a real collge football game you cant beat the Swamp as the best venue....loud...very loud.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema