• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

2-7 Vanderbilt scored 31pts on GaTech

sammy

VIP Member
I was looking over Vanderbilt's recent games and noticed the put up 31 points on No. 11 Georgia Tech last weekend. They lost by 25 points, but still. What surprises me is that non of those 31 points came from 4th quarter garbage time. They had 28 going into halftime.

Any chance they put up big numbers on us?

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Well, one of those was a returned kickoff. Ga Tech has a good defense, but they aren't even on the same tier as Florida's... even without Spikes, Vandy will be held to 10 or less.

ShortBus

VIP Member
Well, one of those was a returned kickoff. Ga Tech has a good defense, but they aren't even on the same tier as Florida's... even without Spikes, Vandy will be held to 10 or less.

are you kidding me? did u even watch the GA tech vs 'da u' game? their secondary made jacory harris look like peyton manning.... ga tech has a horrific D

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
As long as we don't let our guard down and take anything for granted, we'll come away fine. This year's MSU game was the wake-up call this team needed, and I don't seem them bnacking off anybody on the remainder of our schedule.

shandsgator8

VIP Member
As has already been said, GT doesn't really have a good defense.

I don't see Vanderbilt putting up more than 20 points, even if we turn the ball over a lot.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Vandy won't score more than 10 on us. We'll let them have a field goal early in the game, they might even score first, but that will be the last time the first team scores. The second team might get a touchdown in the 4th while the first team is basking in the warm Florida sun. Just for s's and g's, Brandon Spikes will walk over to the Vandy sideline and start ripping out eyeballs.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
are you kidding me? did u even watch the GA tech vs 'da u' game? their secondary made jacory harris look like peyton manning.... ga tech has a horrific D

Yeah, all of the Jacory Harris Heisman talk started right after the Ga. Tech game.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema