• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Day Thread: Florida @ Kentucky - 9/24: WIN 48 - 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Ya know, I've been watching every other QB in America it seems doing things like that for 3 weeks...'Bout time!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
There goes Demps! Starting to get it goin' now...this could be that "name your score"-game

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Man--we are FLYING around the field now. Just an idle daydream, but can you imagine how it'd feel to be able to do this to a team like 'Bama? Not this year, maybe, not yet--but someday soon?
Meanwhile, KY starting to get a little offense. Let's go, "D"!

robdog

Gator Fan
Damn this is getting easy...

Even if we are playing an easy team. We still have to execute. Rocky start, but things are going to be smooth sailing from here on out.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
It's hard for me to talk about positives when we r playing a crappy team... I am picking out the negs in preparation for bama
Well, at least we ARE doing what we're SUPPOSED to be doing, right? It's not always the case--for us or a WHOLE lot of other teams that have had trouble with lesser opponents. But you're right, we need to look at things with a fairly critical eye--but I'm enjoying this segment, the first string doing its thing...
There goes a KY Big Play into Gator territory...be a shame to see the shut-out spoiled--in the 1st half?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema