• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Day Thread: Florida @ Kentucky - 9/24: WIN 48 - 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
OK: they can't run on us. They MAY not even be able to PASS very much on us--we'll see. Now, can Brantley throw a football accurately more than 5 yards?

InkedAdrenaline

VIP Member
I'm telling you, Weiss sad ok let's start out by throwing and we went 3 in out. Brantley is garbage. Now Weiss will go back to running and succeed . We won't have a passing game till Brantley is benched.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
(going back to that bomb on our first play: like I said, nice idea, and possibly even ok throw--to Dunbar maybe, streaking down with those long strides...and yeah, Thompson MAY have been interfered with, or he MAY have tripped over his own feet, hard to tell w/out replay...but still: WRONG GUY--I really don't like him)

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
NICE...now let's get TO it--aww here we go, false start...oh yeah, we fixed THAT.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
You realize that w/out that procedural penalty we've got 1st-and-10 at our 30 and we're starting to move the ball now, right? Against the Mildcats it's not that big a deal, just a delay in what will happen eventually, but against ANY of the teams we face next month, against ALABAMA, we are down already...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
YES! WELL DONE! THAT is how you DO it. Nice throw, too--give him that, IA...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema