• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Day Thread: Florida @ Kentucky - 9/24: WIN 48 - 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I know I'm being greedy, but an INT for a TD would be great---OH!!! Almost got something close...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Was that Roberson who missed the INT--AGAIN? He had it in the endzone, that's gotta be the 4th one he's missed in 2 games, right in his paws...oh well--and we finally give up points in the 1st qrtr.
Do y'all realize how we've COMPLETELY reversed that trend from last year? Now we score early, take control and shut the other team down and OUT...ya think maybe the coaching-change is somewhat more than coincidental in that turn-around?

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Demps is running really good tonight, too. Don't think KY can stop either of 'em...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
OK, 3rd-and-long: do we convert? No, 'cause the play wasn't aggressive enough.

Now we do some "learnin' ", offensively AND defensively, before bringing in the second and third string--UNLESS WE KEEP JUST BUSTIN' OUT ALL OVER!!! Amazing.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Well, this game has now become "good practice for our secondary".

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
...otherwise known as "Learn to hang onto the INT's, boys!" ...Naw, that was NOT pass interference!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Look at that crowd! They look as if they thought they had a chance in this game...actually, they all look like their puppy just died--I'd feel BAD for them--except it ain't their puppy, a big ol' GATOR just ate their 'Cats, that's all, and I'M LAUGHING!

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Oh well. I have to leave. I will have to miss the rest of the game due to a Def Leppard concert.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Oh well. I have to leave. I will have to miss the rest of the game due to a Def Leppard concert.
Is that true, E-? I mean, it would be a good line if you were joking (insert jokes here, re "bringing our OWN Heavy Metal" and doing it with "one arm tied behind our back"--OK, really tasteless, that last one), but in this particular case, the outcome never really in doubt in the first place and well in hand early now--FG settled for and made--I can see knowing you could afford to make plans fairly early in the night...in my cynical pessimism, I MAY be inclined to do something similar NEXT week--for the opposite reason, or at least the opposite kind of anticipated-outcome...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
This defense of ours doesn't want to give them ANYTHING! Elam is a beast. EVERYONE is selling out, even now.
This one deserves a "SLAUGHTER RULE". The announcer on ESPN just compared it to "Secratariat in the Belmont by 31 lengths"!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Yeah, it IS Driskel-time. OH oh...fumble. The "O"-line let him down both plays.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
SH*T! GAVE 'em a TD. Did ya see the offensive pass interference?!! Should have been 15 the other way--they had him defended and covered, but the official just ignored it. A shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema