• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Day Thread: Alabama @ Florida - 10/1: LOSS 38 - 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Did you see Demps might have been hurt on that run-back? He's running so well tonight, but he seems fragile.
Hey! Nice catch Brickhands! Brantley's throwing DARTS tonight!

awebbf5

VIP Member
At least we got three, Lets stop richardson on this drive, John boy looking good so far tonight.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
THAT was frustrating--3 TDs and not one of them is executed by the receiver...meanwhile, I think we lost Demps on that last run-back...I THOUGHT he was limping a bit after that 1st one that was called back, then a solid hit takes him out...he just isn't "football tough", I'm afraid--that's what running track instead of spring football can do.
That last TD-to-FG fiasco will haunt us, I'm afraid--aw sh*t! here comes THEIR return guy!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Here's our Home Field advantage--and we HAVE to take away the TD here--they were already COUNTING it, you could tell. PLEASE let 'em try to throw it, maybe we can get an INT and a big reversal...am expecting a TD, tho'

travisduncan

Gator Fan
I don't like the missed tackles because i dont think Richardson will ever wear down.... but the tempo favors the Gators

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Yes! Now they HAVE to throw if they want a TD chance...Let's go "D"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema