• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Day Thread: Alabama @ Florida - 10/1: LOSS 38 - 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

robdog

Gator Fan
Here is the FIRST big SEC challenge. If we win this, we are on the radar and talking about something much bigger! One game at a time, but this is a massive showdown right now!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Yup. Couldn't BE more tensely keyed-up. Egads! STILL more'n 4 hours left 'til KO. I hope the coaches are doing a better job of pacing the players' emotions and preparation rituals than I am doing for myself. Am monitoring the SEC games and several others, here and there, but NONE of the day games are more than vague distractions for me today. Guess I'll order some wings--I'll hardly taste 'em but it'll kill some time...

InkedAdrenaline

VIP Member
Which ever qb plays better will win it for their team whether it be bama or gators.

Bottom line: we both have good run game and defensive, but who ever steps up the pass wins...CHOMP CHOMP

awebbf5

VIP Member
LETS GO, gotta step it up tonight, Would love to be at the swamp tonight, gonna be loud especially when rainey breaks a 60 yarder for 6

Swamp Person

Swamp Gator
To late to worry.We got to go with what we got. I just feel we got it tonight. One more Swig of beer one more cig WooHoo......Lets Roll the TIDE.....

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
(In Passing: South Carolina just lost to Auburn, 9-6...two things jump immediately to mind:
(1) We can and should beat BOTH of those teams, if we're healthy--we're better, faster, and if our head's are right...
(2) The door is wide open now for us to take the East--even if we lose one of these next 2 Big Games.
Win tonight, and the Road To Atlanta begins to straighten on our horizon.)

Now, forget all that: We've got a game, and ONE GAME ONLY to focus on...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Y'all listening to the RUF game-feed? Just gotta say it again: I just love havin' Will Muschamp as our Head Coach! He somehow takes my thoughts and feelings and expresses them in a straightforward, honest and heartfelt way. Whatever happens, I'll know it isn't because the Head Coach missed or failed to address some detail of strategy, tactics or preparation. This team will be ready to play.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Which ever qb plays better will win it for their team whether it be bama or gators.

Bottom line: we both have good run game and defensive, but who ever steps up the pass wins...CHOMP CHOMP
Ya know, IA, not only are you right, but it'll likely be in the 4th qrtr. that one of them will have to "answer the call" in order for his team to win. I'm still waiting to see #12 pull that off for the first time.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Announcers on RUF are talking about the atmosphere in the Swamp--how it's loud, BUT you can "cut the tension with a knife"...same at my house.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
They're a minute behind on my system, SP--SH*T! Big DEMPS run-back called back AGAIN!!!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Well, we got it back a few yards from where Demps ran it back to ANYWAY--but that is the 2nd time in 2 weeks a personal foul screwed up the run back...now we're moving backwards on another false start--all the same old stuff.
YES! Debose!!! Perfect pass fr #12!! TDTDTDTD!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema