• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Day Thread: Alabama @ Florida - 10/1: LOSS 38 - 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

awebbf5

VIP Member
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO that away john boy brantley showing he can throw the deep ball. UH oh did i see a debose sighting.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Damnit, we aren't stopping him NOW--how bad will it be in the 2nd half? We have GOT to toughen up on him NOW.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I don't know what the coaches are going to do about this. They can wear us down at the point-of-attack. Our only hope is to intercept it when they DO throw...here we go on 3rd down. They've put themselves in a passing situation here...if I were them I wouldn't do THAT again 'til our "D" shows it can stop their running game--specifically, stop Richardson: we haven't done it yet.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Well, minor victory for the Good Guys...we need to keep up the "fast break", but NOT necessarily with another bomb, not yet...a steady dose of dink'n'dunk then something over the middle, rest the "D" some before scoring too quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema