• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gameday Week 12: Florida vs the other Driskel

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Coach Mac is sending in a new quarterback, his dog Clarabelle.
B4jNZnlCMAAET6Y.jpg

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Halftime stats: offense 0, defense 0. Chance of an upset, 99%. Chance of me getting sloppy drunk, 99.99%.
Only control any of us have here, I guess. MAN, this is hard to stomach. It has gotten WORSE, worse each week. If I were Mac, I'd be planning on scrapping almost everyone on the offense, soon as poss. Not JUST Treon, either...Kelvin Taylor has alsi been a big disappointment most of the time--the fact that he SOMETIMES looks ok makes it WORSE. And then there's the O-line: With their "experience", after this season they MIGHT be suitable back-ups and 3rd stringers. Only our TE and at best 2 WRs (and only one of THEM has any kind of consistent reliability) are keepers. Kelvin needs to be phased out, relegated to 2nd or 3rd on depth chart by next season, latest, same for Treon SOMEHOW, and so on. As for THIS year, well, no matter what happens today, I doubt we win another game. In fact, we may about to have it all cave in on us...Only q is whether it starts here and now or next week, seems to me. And I HATE having to say that--but there it is.

Escambia94

The NCAA really hates the Florida Gators. First they deny Will Grier's appeal, then they send in these referees, and finally they sent in ninjas to spike the Gatorade with booze. The Gators are playing as if they are drunk, drinking, or hung over.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I swear, you could get a turnover, set up the O on the ONE, and they'd still fail to get points. Sickening. We can EASILY lose this one. Make rest of season superfluous--maybe what this OFFENSE deserves--but D deserves better. So THEY (and special teams?) better go and GET it...

Leakfan12

VIP Member
Treon overthrew McGee before the field goal attempt, if that throw was on the money it would have been a touchdown or first and goal at the one.

Escambia94

Treon overthrew McGee before the field goal attempt, if that throw was on the money it would have been a touchdown or first and goal at the one.

I refuse to dissect that first half. Treon sucked on 200% of his pass attempts.

Escambia94

Correction: Treon Harris sucked 100000000000000% on all of his pass attempts.

Correction on the correction: I fucking hate watching this fucking game and I think Treon Harris sucked on infinity percent of his fucking passes!

Escambia94

Treon Harris has 10 YPA rushing. Correction: Harris has negative 10 YPA rushing.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema