• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gameday Week 12: Florida vs the other Driskel

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
Hate to say it but the last three games this team seems to act like a Muschamp coached team. Lack of concentration, poor penalties, piss poor blocking, and over all bad football team. I'm truly shocked that we are a one loss football team.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
And we don't get Grier back til mid '16???? Well, unless we get someone amazing from SOMEWHERE to run our offense, you are looking at the better part of next season's kind of performance. This is getting worse and worse--not just this game but the whole way things are headed this SEASON. We've already shown the "world" how bad we can be, no matter what happens from here on out in this one--but we better win it, even "badly"!!!

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
Some one wake me up when this ones over. Were gonna get smacked around our next two games and probably our bowl game as well

Leakfan12

VIP Member
And we don't get Grier back til mid '16???? Well, unless we get someone amazing from SOMEWHERE to run our offense, you are looking at the better part of next season's kind of performance. This is getting worse and worse--not just this game but the whole way things are headed this SEASON. Wr've already shoqn the "world" how bad we can be, no matter what happens from here on out in tjs one-&but we better win it, even "badly"!!!

I hope Coach Mac recruits Xavier Gaines.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Some one wake me up when this ones over. Were gonna get smacked around our next two games and probably our bowl game as well
Yeah. This is painful. Even with my warning, I thought we'd play better than THIS mess. Worst yet. Just horrible offend. Treon may be the weakest "starter" yet--inuding Jacoby and Jason's big bro'. We better snap outta this, too--or we lose THIS one.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Here we go. Stupid move. Gonna pay. We're not good OR smart on offense. Sick of this. Mac needs to go off on someone again. Any good team would slaughter us. "Almost picked" ain't enough. We need PLAYMAKERS. You know, guys who MAKE PLAYS???

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Also, why are only Gators falling down all over the field? Do we not know how to use cleats?

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
This has been the worst half the o has played yet. Unacceptable. And now we're just trying to hold out, get outta here tied at 0-0. Yeah, a real "elite" team. HOW THE HELL DID WE GET HERE??? And is there NO ONE ELSE to try at QB?!! Treon is a liability, at this point. And seems our only hope is that special teams score, and we win 6-0!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Listen to that crowd. "Swamp advantage" gone, deflated by crap offense.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Halftime stats: offense 0, defense 0. Chance of an upset, 99%. Chance of me getting sloppy drunk, 99.99%.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema