• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Game Day Week Five: Road Test

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
That's not the way, gettn into 3rd and longs.
Gotta punt it back.
Oh oh. We're out there flat to start again. They're gonna have pretty good field pos.
I dunno. This Gator team has look good at times tonight, but they've been mainly pretty flat.
Some of that is Mizzou--but we KNOW now, a heated up and determined Gator team could EASILY pull away from this edition of Missouri. Our D is STILL keeping them bottled up, even on a lackadaisical night.
No, our O needs a plan, and they need to see it thru.
OR, a big play from SOMEBODY...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Good time for one of those "long, scripted drives". Do we DO that now, this offense?

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I looked into it. Florida does not have a strong rugby team, and their season overlaps the football season. The Gators have a good soccer program, but that season overlaps as well.

Escambia94

Missouri defense is mirror image of Florida's, but our DBs should be grabbing more interceptions.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
They didn't even TRY for a first once the sack happened.
Hey Mac! Remember how things kept turning out when Muschamp took this route? "Play if safe--put it on the D's back". No--play as if you're behind, tied at best, and you'll WIN.
I mean, lets put this thing AWAY.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I looked into it. Florida does not have a strong rugby team, and their season overlaps the football season. The Gators have a good soccer program, but that season overlaps as well.
I'm saying, "Road trip Downunder"! Or at least get ahold of some contacts, and some film...

Escambia94

Grier needs to get rid of the ball. Coach Mac and Coach Nuss might want to try move the pocket from time to time or add a blocking tight end.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I see what they are trying to do--but a pass there on 2nd and short would have been wide open. Instead we get the dreaded "WE Sack or Wild Throw"...and they get great field position.
We GOTTA get to the 4th--and ONE MORE TD, at least...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
YES! THAT'S what we needed. Tabor does it a 2nd time , again at a game's critical point.
MAN, that'll cover up a LOTTA "difficulties"!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema