• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Game Day Week Five: Road Test

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
They better start making those tackles, the guys in the white shirts that we cheer for--or they'll get burned (and Mac'll be on their ASSES--may well be ANYWAY). OH YEAH! Knees was DOWN, at the 4--then they'll assess the personal foul too. Hey D--how bout a score?

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I'm telling ya, there's gonna be some tired Gators after practice, next week, no matter WHAT happens...
Tbey have missed a BUTT-load of tackles already--and a lot of it is simply about technique, which of course drives coaches absolutely nuts. Our D hasn't BLOWN it yet, obviously--but thats partly thanks to THEIR guys' mistakes. Thing is, we have missed some big opportunities to take over this game early. We're still in a fight, believe it.
Still, looks like we get it back, albeit deep in our ouw end after having THEM at their own 2.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
LONG time w ball there, Will.
We do have a balanced offense, tho'--keepn em off bal...
Weird play there on 3rd down, tho'.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Do y'all think that's a good call? I mean, there was still a yard when receiver touched ball--could argue it was perfectly timed. Guess that's not in the game anymore--even without a fair catch call, they don'_t let you hit him til he starts running with it, basically.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
We keep getting these bad calls on the punt cover team. Their guy muffed the catch before our guy hit him.
That's what I'm saying--but not even Jesse wants to come out and say it, not "PC" these days, I guess.
Aw hell, Brantley's down, looks bad. We lose key guys, we are in trouble. Not enough depth yet. Good, running off...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
OK--pretty fair field pos now:
Let's drive, make em pay.
I'll TAKE "a workman-like performance" if it puts us up 21-3 at the half.
Big of me, I know.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Damn. I thought Grier kept it. Should have. Someone missed a block, now we're backing up...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema