• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Game Day Week 10: Homecoming Mission to Clinch the SEC East

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
We make em kick again, but effectively stop ourselves and back up AGAIN too.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Calloway gets rag-dolled. Vandy's defense and special teams are here to play!

Escambia94

I sure hope this is a case of playing down to the competition. If not then we are in trouble.

Nope. This is what happens when you have a backup QB that can barely complete 50% of his passes playing behind an offensive line missing two starters, with a kicker that just won the job as a walk-on two weeks ago.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I sure hope this is a case of playing down to the competition. If not then we are in trouble.
Oh, I think that's part of it, too. But we are mostly just beating ourselves with individual breakdowns. The offense has been operating better this week overall--but the players themselves, while becoming more effective as a UNIT running the coaches' plan and schemes, are clearly NOT quite up to the standards that those coaches envisoon for their "team-to-be". Let Mac & Co. get their OWN guys in, we will be really something to see, I think.

Escambia94

This is how the Gators will win with Treon as QB: run the ball a lot, and throw only when the QB is rolling out.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nice idea. Our guys aren't good enough to make it work. About to stall again, looks like.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Oof. BAD. 3rd turnover. We are way beatable today. And there's the TD by THEM. SEE? Let em hang around keep failing, turning itovet, leaving pts onfield--and there you are. We are in troublw mow--they BELIEVE...and we are having our worst game of the year. I don:t know if this team, today, CAN recover and come back. OUGHT to be, talent and time-wise...but I HATE what we are seeing here.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
They need to start kicking field goals. I know Hardin has missed a bunch but he has the leg strength. We are not doing very well on 4th downs so why not try to get him some confidence. This is where I disagree with the coaching staff.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Remembet, this same Vanderbilt team lost to Houston something like 38-to-NOTHING last week. We are just TERRIBLE today, really stinking up the Swamp. Need a quicj TD here obviously--but our O-line is having ITS worst game too.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
This reminds me of a Will Muschamp coached game.
Really does. Which means we lose for sure. SHOULD have a nice lead, go in confident...Instead, we suck and have to be wondering, while THEY are no doubt walking on air. Saw last few min--and sorry I did. This will pretty well sink our hopes, I guess. I mean, well, I will say no more til later in game. Maybe Mac can straighten em out, we win the 2nd half, and the game. But looks bleak.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema