• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Game Day Week 10: Homecoming Mission to Clinch the SEC East

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I cant watch this anymore. Hope we pull it off. Talk to you all next week.
I'm gonna do some laundry. Finally got home, can watch the rest--but unless I HEAR us down deep again with a chance to take the lead, I won't bother. Just THE WORST.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Now the D is f'ing up. GOTTA force the pass there. We have to stop em fast, or time'll run out. Still can't believe what I'm seeing out there. Sorry, gonna try and just go away, hope things change, go our way somehow...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Before I go, a prayer: Please Gators, not like this. Against a better team, one of those 2 great ones out west--but NOT Vandy. Pull this out.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
(Just have this bad feeling we've HAD every chance we're gonna get. Now it's DOWN to a prayer, on a day when the only thing we are any good at is BLOWING them.)

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Watching, in SPITE of myself. Do NOT wanna leave it to Hardin, of course. Need to throw it down near the endzone, I think, worth the risk. Shoulda thrown there--our kicker will MISS from there, damnit!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Even Coach is having a bad game. GOTTA know this kick is just a long shot at best.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Wrll what do ya know??? But they have an opening here, stoll--with LOTS of time left. But maybe D can come thru, pick wins it...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
OK, one more. Just hold ON, boys...YES! WHAT?!!! Flag. Oh NO!!! Holding on US?!!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Here we go again. That close to being over. DROPPED. But sooner or later. We need a pick SO bad... Oh NO. That is BULLSHIT Now they are getting near fg range. This is a nightmare.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Just horrible. We are in trouble now. Got to hope the D can get that pick, or at least a sack that COUNTS.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema