• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Game Day Week 10: Homecoming Mission to Clinch the SEC East

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
It looks like CeCe's butt hit the ground. Given how the referees called back that Powell TD earlier, it would not surprise me to see this call go Vandy's way.

Escambia94

Figures. Florida needs to get used to calls not going their way in this game.

Escambia94

Treon Harris needs to take charge of this game. That was a 90% throw for any QB.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
Harris is not a very good QB at this point in his career. He has moments but makes bone head mistakes too often

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hardin CAN KICK
Agree. Go for 2 after every TD. No more field goals. Maybe fake a few field goals.
I was gonns say "Hardin CAN kick off, but little else..." when my phone crapped out...
Meanwhile, we are moving it nicely, Treon looks calm, poised--and we GET the fake DONE, but he's stipped--BUT HE WAS DOWN, not that THAT as makes any diff these days, even w replay: I wonder why we even have it, way theynever use it rightWE ARE GIVING THIS GAME AWAY, always after great plays! Doing what we HAVEN'T done up til now this year. Giveaways. One after another. No kicking game. Should be up 21-zip. But.
Prescription for disaster here.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I'll say it right now: Unless D takes it away and scores on THEM, we are gonna lose this one.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
cant believe we have had the ball in scoring position on every drive and only have 6 points. Thats pretty pitiful

Escambia94

I'll say it right now: Unless D takes it away and scores on THEM, we are gonna lose this one.

I do not think Florida will lose this one, but I do think the lack of a kicking game and Treon's inability to move the ball will lead this to a 18-6 game of field goals and TDs with missed PATs. Hope you're right, man. We may have blown our chance to take control of this one. Can't DO that in the SEC, you KNOW that. Too many chances have gone for naught. Catches up with you. Makes it close--and that is dangerous, possibly fatal when you don't have a kicking game.
I'm telling you: Up to our D to get some scoring made up for.

Escambia94

cant believe we have had the ball in scoring position on every drive and only have 6 points. Thats pretty pitiful

Keep in mind that without QB Will Grier, OL Martez Ivey, and OL David Sharpe, we are essentially a slightly better version of the 2012 team that only lost 2 games. If the Gators get Ivey and Sharpe back next week, the Gators are a much better version of the 2012 team.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Harris is not a very good QB at this point in his career. He has moments but makes bone head mistakes too often
Yup. Has looked more relaxed this week, even proficient, comfortable back there...but missed the long one when he had his WR open, then that careless fumble. I can understand a holder getting stripped, but a running-QB letting it slip from his hands at the end of a big scramble? No. Won't do.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema