• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Game Day Thread: Florida @ Georgia - 10/29

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Time out--but my point remains: this 3rd-and-long in our red zone is one of those "turning points". An INT HERE would stall our collapse. A stop-for-FG would be a slow-down, maybe a chance, and a TD will be the beginning-of-the-end...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
DAMN! Almost had him back at the 40! Oh well, back to slow-death. We could be out-kicked today.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
OK, if we can trade FGs for kick-off returns all day we may have a chance here...
I'm kidding, of course, but their special teams have real problems, it seems. If we DO win, it'll be a combination of defense, special teams, and a retooled offense that finds a way to run the ball later in the game, once we have a good lead.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I just don't understand why if we want to run between the linemen, why Gillisley isn't in there...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
DAMN--we had an open side and Brantley SAW it--but Coach called a time out...running out of time?

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
He MADE it! Alright--thankyou for small mercies (another 2 of those would have been huge).

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
yeah me either or at least burton, demps and rainey are just not consistent there theyre best in the flats.
Exactly. No use banging your head against the wall. We're not fooling anyone, as it is.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
You know, until Auburn, and now here, I hadn't realized we were "fast but undersized" across our whole TEAM--we are getting out-muscled now, and it points the way to how they can beat us from here.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Now THEY miss one! Too bad--there goes a "plus-4" for us on the kick-off return (ha ha)...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F*ck me...ANOTHER bad snap at the worst possible time. Now they run it and punt. Nixon jumps again. Man, we are a BUMBLING offense--in fact, BOTH lines are just BAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema