• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Game Day Thread: Florida @ Georgia - 10/29

Status
Not open for further replies.

robdog

Gator Fan
Okay so last week I said we can't lose 3 in a row and that didn't work out so well.

So with that said, just win baby. Another good test for our team against a Georgia team that has been playing well of late.

Go Gators!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
The 'Dogs' "streak" is about equivalent to the one WE had to open the season, really, so this comes down to what's going on in our heads and hearts--as if THAT'S news! In both practical AND emotional terms, then, the actual return of #12 (with the hugely important and possibly unrealistic caveat that he is in mid-season form, or at least something approaching it) could make all the difference. One more chance to stand up and be counted in Gator lore, John.
(Me, I just long to remember what winning feels like!)

awebbf5

VIP Member
The 'Dogs' "streak" is about equivalent to the one WE had to open the season, really, so this comes down to what's going on in our heads and hearts--as if THAT'S news! In both practical AND emotional terms, then, the actual return of #12 (with the hugely important and possibly unrealistic caveat that he is in mid-season form, or at least something approaching it) could make all the difference. One more chance to stand up and be counted in Gator lore, John.
(Me, I just long to remember what winning feels like!)

Yeah i long to feel what winning feels like to dru, Im not trying to be negative or sound bad, but I dont feel like we will get it today, I didnt feel it against auburn either but who knows muschamp may have us so ready to play today. Jay Howard said it was the hardest bye week hes ever had, said it felt like two a days, hopefully we were working on form tackling!
I pray for a Mack Brown siteing today lol.

awebbf5

VIP Member
o how lucky we are to have to listen to the jackass gary danielson for three hours! bet he talks about how great murray is and how bad we are on something.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Yeah i long to feel what winning feels like to dru, Im not trying to be negative or sound bad, but I dont feel like we will get it today, I didnt feel it against auburn either but who knows muschamp may have us so ready to play today. Jay Howard said it was the hardest bye week hes ever had, said it felt like two a days, hopefully we were working on form tackling!
I pray for a Mack Brown siteing today lol.
I'm with ya, man. I don't like the "feeling" either--and that business of playing the 4-year-old "dancing in our end zone" clip all week strikes me as a BAD sign, like they NEEDED motivation.
Meanwhile, as I SUSPECTED, Brantley didn't dress for pre-game warm-ups...now suddenly we're hearing from the CBS-guys that DRISKEL (not Brantley OR Brisset, as previously announced by our coaches was the "pecking order") would be starting. Again: this looks and sounds like more "head games", and a bad sign if that's what they think they need to do. (I ALWAYS suspected Brantley may not be ready yet--but now it's like, "Is THIS a game TOO?!!")

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Brantley's dressed and out there throwing before kick-off...I figure he'll play after all, maybe even start, but won't be in there the whole game.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Brantley's in--but this is looking bad already: from the 7--and Demps breaks it! But he's still hurt, or he wouldn't have been caught...

awebbf5

VIP Member
Brantley's in--but this is looking bad already: from the 7--and Demps breaks it! But he's still hurt, or he wouldn't have been caught...
yep i could tell he wasnt a 100 percent because nobody catches a healthy demps. damn no 3, we need sturgiss, got that real bad feeling in my stomach after the miss. lets pray coach has our d ready , if not it could get ugly quick.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sigh--Demps still dinged so he can't pull away, Rainey drops easy TD, Sturgess still hurt and misses the easy FG: we are going to lose another one we "shoulda" won.

jamestoney84

Gator Fan
God watching the gators is so frustrating. Can't even put 3 on the board from 37... if QB is back, the kicker is injured, or vice versa or both at the same time

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I don't know if I can watch much of this, my friend. I suspect a lot of us are hunkered down alone and thinking about what movie they should put on instead...We just can NOT afford to leave points on the field--and we did so THREE times there. Now here comes the stupid 3rd down penalty. Horrible. Well, our ONLY hope is defense--but ya gotta score SOME points!

awebbf5

VIP Member
nice stop by jelani, is ronald powell ever going to show up or just wear the damn uniform and trot around!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
We HAD to score early and often in this one--Brantley won't last even a full half, seems like. So Sturgess is out entirely, turns out (that was the back-up who missed)--so much for all the talk about "Sturgess healthy", "Demps 100%", and ALL the talk about the QB-position.
Meanwhile, NOW Rainey is making catches. Geez, I can't get OVER that first "drive"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema