• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Game Day Thread: Florida @ Georgia - 10/29

Status
Not open for further replies.

awebbf5

VIP Member
Its official the black cloud and injury bug share the same address in gainesville, rainey hurt, demps not 100 percent, maybe some gillislee and mack brown?

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Terrible blocking left Rainey exposed--now he is GONE--that leg was bent wierdly (another "high ankle sprain"? Or worse?) Thing is, I'm sorry, but I will be REALLY glad to move to the "big fast guys" this coaching staff is set on bringing in from now on. What good is all our speed if we can't get all of it on the field throughout the season?
Nice pass, nice catch by Debose.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
We should see Gilisley ANYWAY! WTF is with that whole deal? And again, where IS Mack Brown?
Penalties still an issue. Our O-line continues to underachieve. No FG-kicker. SHIT! Now the Umpire is defending against us!

jamestoney84

Gator Fan
is there anyone on florida who isn't slightly injured?

Florida going on 4 and 19th? reminds me of last year when we were without a kicker. Hate this crap.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Oh man, we are screwed. If UGA can't beat THIS Gator team, they may not win again for another decade or MORE!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I know Muschamp doesn't want his guys "hiding behind injuries", but this is ridiculous. Touchdown!!! Man, what could we have accomplished with Brantley healthy?!! 4th and 19!

awebbf5

VIP Member
I know Muschamp doesn't want his guys "hiding behind injuries", but this is ridiculous. Touchdown!!! Man, what could we have accomplished with Brantley healthy?!! 4th and 19!
probably a win against bama and auburn and at least a respectable score against lsu

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
INT! Finally! I was just thinking we needed to get a turnover now, get something BACK...

awebbf5

VIP Member
OMG a sack by powell im like in shock and roberson does something right and gets a pick, dang r we the florida gators again lol,lets go gators keep it coming.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
No kicker, he's got to throw that away...still, we've got a puncher's chance with him in there

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I'm sorry, these stupid penalties are STILL a problem---Now we PUNT? THAT, was useless. With no kicker, we are leaving points ALL OVER the field. We've done some nice things here already, but coming away with just 7 points is just not good enough.
Here come the Dawgs...and there goes our inability to tackle. They are now going to wear us down. This will be very painful I'm afraid, fellow reptiles.

jamestoney84

Gator Fan
I'm sorry, these stupid penalties are STILL a problem---Now we PUNT? THAT, was useless. With no kicker, we are leaving points ALL OVER the field. We've done some nice things here already, but coming away with just 7 points is just not good enough.
Here come the Dawgs...and there goes our inability to tackle. They are now going to wear us down. This will be very painful I'm afraid, fellow reptiles.

I agree.
Leaving points all over the field by not having a field kick game is what bothers me the most.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
It is just too much to bear, watching us lose to another team we are BETTER than. I HATE teams like the kind of team we have become. Just good enough to give you a little hope--then break your heart. (Another STUPID penalty, this one a BIG one)

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I know there are a lot of Gator fans "out there" (not here; we know what we're seeing) who would be saying, "But we're still ahead..." You know as well as I do that, failing a real change in the way this game is headed, we will soon be tied, and MAY not score again today.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
End of 1st qrtr analysis:
I'm sorry, I'll try to just shut up. To me, it is hard to be anything but down at how we did so many things right, but once again ALL of our injury, execution AND character issues have blunted our "best shot", and now it is clearly slipping away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema