• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Your favorite Percy moment.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
Now that Mr. Harvin is departing us, let's reflect back on his career. What is your favorite Percy Harvin moment?

My favorite Percy moment took place during his Freshman season. Going into the FSU game, Myron Rolle, who was a highly touted freshman himself, claimed that he would be waiting for Percy to come across the middle and he would relish the opportunity to get a good lick on him. Percy responded by saying Rolle would have to catch him before he could hit him. Of course Harvin ran right by Rolle on an early touch in the game. (Before he got hurt.)

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
I also liked his "coming out party" vs. UCF his Freshman season. I was at the game and everyone was going crazy whenever he touched the ball. I remember watching Breakfast with the Gators the next day and the announcers were losing their mind over how fast this kid was.

I also enjoyed that game b/c it was one of the finest performances of Chris Leak's career.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Pretty much all of them; I liked how he bounced back after those bottom-feeding Criminoles tried to injure him twice only to have him give a stellar performance when it really counted.

That breakway TD run of his in the 2006 NC game against Arky really stands out in my mind.

(FWIW, here's the vid of Percy swatting Coach Meyer in the tush during the NC game):

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjV35syCuiE&eurl=http://www.sportingnews.com/blog/the_sporting_blog/entry/view/16514/harvin_declares_for_nfl_draft,_sprains_ankle&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
So many good memories, I sure will miss seeing him in a Gator uniform... hopefully he can be put in a situation in the NFL where he can thrive

anybody know if any NFL teams are considering him as a running option? how bout returning?

ShortBus

VIP Member
his 80 yard td scamper to open the 2nd half against south carolina this year.. practically untouched.

but the one against arky in the 06 SEC champ game was good too.

he'll definitely be missed. kid has a lot of talent, and i'm sure he'll do good in the NFL. hopefully the jags will pick him up, they need some talent on the WR end of things

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
his 80 yard td scamper to open the 2nd half against south carolina this year.. practically untouched.

but the one against arky in the 06 SEC champ game was good too.

he'll definitely be missed. kid has a lot of talent, and i'm sure he'll do good in the NFL. hopefully the jags will pick him up, they need some talent on the WR end of things

Jags will only get him if he's there in the 2nd round... which I don't think he will be.

My favorite Percy moments were some of his big 70 yard touchdown runs. Too many to choose from.

nismodrift

VIP Member
i like every time tebow throws the deep ball to him, harvins so fast he has like a third gear or something but there was one particular one that im trieing to find he caught it and tumble his way into the endzone then got up and did the chomp thats when i knew harvin was here it was like tebows 4th or 5th starting game. . .

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema