• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Wrong route turns out right for Gators’ Cooper, and other notes

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
One of the "notes" that I was also thinking about after Saturday: I wonder if law school and football are a little too much for Jonathan Phillips to balance? I was glad he stayed on another year, but there was no excuse for his miffing an easy field goal. Nonetheless, it looks like Coach is opening up competition at the placekicking spot, and my suggestion: Let Phillips kick the PAT's, but if Caleb Sturgis is more consistent in his kicking, let him handle the FG's and alternate the two of them on kickoffs. Any thoughts?

Here's the link to the article: http://www.jacksonville.com/sports/college/florida_gators/2009-09-13/story/wrong_route_turns_out_right_for_gators%E2%80%99_cooper

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Competition at every position. UM likes it. I like it. Ask Bobby Bowden how important that kicker is in close games, dadgummit!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema