• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

WR Kyle Prater to Visit Florida

Dsmif24

Gator Fan
The big 6"5 Wide Receiver Kyle Prater who played in the Army game today and who earlier committed to USC apparently isnt happy with the loss of Pete Carroll (allegedly). Word on the streets is Prater and his family contacted Meyer Yesterday and is coming on a visit tomorrow to check out Florida. If we can pull him from USC before signing day he would be icing on the cake to an allready dominant recruiting class. We will see what pans out with this.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Johnny Brantley needs a damn good receiver corps out there as his targets; Prater would be a welcome addition to this class.

JvilleJohnny

yea, im not sure who is going and staying at USC as far as WRs go... so im sure he could see playing time at either school.. but our incoming recruiting class being number 1, and next year being a pro-style/spread offense year, that is a VERY good selling point for us.

mjfan23

VIP Member
I just dont know what Kiffin has done in his career that is that impressive. If im a recruit im looking at Lane and Urban and just laughing. Not comparable.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I cannot see how anyone would want to head to a program that is going to be hit with NCAA sanctions. If USC does not already have good players on its roster, this might be the last year they get a lot of good recruits. Why would anyone choose Kiffin over Meyer? Heck, I'd choose Addazzio over Kiffin as my head coach. If I were on defense wanting to get groomed for the NFL, MAYBE I would go to a Monte Kiffin-coached defense, even with the baggage associated with Lane Kiffin.

KYGATOR

Gator Fan
there is no word on rivals about him not going to USC. Whats the deal has he made a visit to the Swamp? Just looking for up to date info.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema