• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Wow, CBS Announcers Vs. Mark Richt

The Zooker

VIP Member
Did I just hear that correctly? They were talking about his losing streak and then I heard:

"The guy can't coach."
"Nope."

Wow. Did anyone else catch that? Harsh stuff.

The Zooker

VIP Member
Did you guys catch that though? Or was I delirious? I really believe they said it like that. Very unprofessional.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Did you guys catch that though? Or was I delirious? I really believe they said it like that. Very unprofessional.

Precisely why I hit the mute button on my remote when Lundquist and Danielson are in the announcer's booth. Tim Brando's an even bigger blowhard than the other two aforementioned.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
That was unprofessional. Besides, we are not in a position to say he sucks, considering the fact that he has smacked down an Urban Meyer team before. If you consider the NCAA to be an NFL developmental league, Knowshon Moreno and Matthew Stafford made it to the NFL. There is something to hang your hat on.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
That was unprofessional. Besides, we are not in a position to say he sucks, considering the fact that he has smacked down an Urban Meyer team before. If you consider the NCAA to be an NFL developmental league, Knowshon Moreno and Matthew Stafford made it to the NFL. There is something to hang your hat on.

and more with Warrick Dunn, Walter Jones, and others.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Then again, the ***hole did call for his thugs to dance in our end zone. I'm going to waffle on this one, just because I don't care enough to take a stand for this guy.

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
Precisely why I hit the mute button on my remote when Lundquist and Danielson are in the announcer's booth. Tim Brando's an even bigger blowhard than the other two aforementioned.
Correct on those guys. They always seem to have an agenda, and they can't disguise their tone when it comes to the Gators. brando? I don't even want to go there.

My fiance' is a UGA grad... she would say that in a second, he is a horrible coach.. she is fed up with being 0-forever in the SEC...she has questioned a lot of their play calling this season..

The Zooker

VIP Member
Richt is definitely outclassed by the relative newcomers Meyer and Saban but sports broadcasters are supposed to remain impartial. Even if they did want to address the topic it shouldn't have been something so terse that it sounded it like a cheap shot on a beaten horse. Can anyone else confirm this for me? I still have a hard time believing it really happened. It was right after they recapped the loss to Colorado and were shifting to the next topic. It was quick and under their breaths but I clearly remember them saying:

"The guy can't coach."

"Nope."

Those two are idiots most of the time they can't even get the players names right. I don't know is worse those two or Brent (my friend) Mussberger

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema