• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Would you ever root for OSU?

ilovegators

VIP Member
Would you ever root for OSU in a National Championship game if they were playing an SEC team? The only team I could possibly root for OSU is over Tennessee. I absolutely hate them.

Kevin

Gator Fan
yeah i agree i hate other SEC teams during the season but i want them to win theis bowl games. But i would never root for OSU THEY SUCK!!!!!!!LOL

Kevin

Gator Fan
I agree. I may hate other SEC teams during the regular season, but come bowl time it is very rare for me to want to see an SEC team lose.
yeah i agree i hate other SEC teams during the season but i want them to win theis bowl games. But i would never root for OSU THEY SUCK!!!!!!!LOL

carolinathru&thru

VIP Member
Yes. I am this year.

Jim Tressel is one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. That's the only reason I'm rooting for them.

Plus, I don't have a strong loyalty to the SEC. I really could care less whether SEC teams when their bowl games or not.

My favorite conference to watch top-to-bottom is the ACC because they all play Clemson and I am always rooting for them to beat Clemson when they do.

awebbf5

VIP Member
i would never chear for tennessee in anything i HATE them,but far as ohio state goes,im rooting for them this year just to piss all these michigan fans off,the last thing they want to see is their arch rival win a natl championship,so yes i will root for the buckeyes and when they win it will make michigan look even worse.ohio state will have made it to 3 natl championships in the millenium and michigan hasnt made it to any.

MGOBLUE

Gator Fan
i would never chear for tennessee in anything i HATE them,but far as ohio state goes,im rooting for them this year just to piss all these michigan fans off,the last thing they want to see is their arch rival win a natl championship,so yes i will root for the buckeyes and when they win it will make michigan look even worse.ohio state will have made it to 3 natl championships in the millenium and michigan hasnt made it to any.

Actually we should have made it to the NCG last year but your bitchy coach had to cry for it. Im rooting for OSU and I love Michigan. I hate Les Miles and the SEC, the SEC is not the best conference, from what I've seen the Big 10 has kept up with them in the last 8 years. We still have more Championships than them.

carolinathru&thru

VIP Member
Actually we should have made it to the NCG last year but your bitchy coach had to cry for it. Im rooting for OSU and I love Michigan. I hate Les Miles and the SEC, the SEC is not the best conference, from what I've seen the Big 10 has kept up with them in the last 8 years. We still have more Championships than them.

Blasphemy!!! I can't believe that Meechigan fan would root for OSU.:confused0054:

gatorsare#1

VIP Member

No unbiased observer could seriously think Michigan was the better team last year. And seeing quotes like this is the reason I want Ohio State to beat Michigan every year.

UGAsucks

VIP Member
let me put it this way

NO!!!

this is why:
1. aside from being a gator fan, i'm also an illini, and wolverine fan
2. theres plenty of buckeye fans up my way, and they are the most annoying people i've ever met(and i've met dawg fan that went to FSU)

awebbf5

VIP Member
Well theres one thing you can say about michigan fans,they know who the best fans are,cause their always on here trying to talk to us and not on their lame site's.Your not a diehard michigan fan if you cheer for ohio state in anything.Michigan would have got beat by ohio state twice last year if u would have made it to the natl championship.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
I DON'T like both teams period. However I really hate Lame State University because they cheated to win the Florida game (I believe) and like to see them lose however Overrated State University couldn't beat U of Ill, what chances to they against LSU?

Kevin

Gator Fan
Ok. Take all the teams in the Big 10: Illinois, Iowa, Michigan, Michigan State, Minnesota, Northwestern, OSU, Penn State, Purdue, and Wisconsin. Add all of their wins from this season up {82} and divide by the number of teams in the Big 10 {11}. The rounded answer is 7.45. So an average of about 7.5 wins per team this yr. Then take all the in the SEC: Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, LSU, Mississippi, Mississippi State, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Vanderbilt. Add all their wins from this season {95} and divide by the number of teams in the SEC {12}. The rounded answer comes to 7.92. About 8 wins per team in the SEC. So the SEC did have a better season than the Big 10. Try cmparing the ACC and the Big 10...you're guaranteed to win that one!

tunaboat

Gator Fan
Yes. I am this year.

Jim Tressel is one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. That's the only reason I'm rooting for them.

Plus, I don't have a strong loyalty to the SEC. I really could care less whether SEC teams when their bowl games or not.

My favorite conference to watch top-to-bottom is the ACC because they all play Clemson and I am always rooting for them to beat Clemson when they do.

I don't give a damn if Santa Claus is coaching OSU, the SEC has to win that game. GO TIGUZ!!!

Your fav ACC got their azzez whipped in bowls this year, again. Why would anybody want to watch those BS games anyway? Like UNC vs Duke? NC State vs UVA? VT vs GT? Miami vs Metro Dade Police Dept? fsu vs anybody?

:poop:

carolinathru&thru

VIP Member
I don't give a damn if Santa Claus is coaching OSU, the SEC has to win that game. GO TIGUZ!!!

Your fav ACC got their azzez whipped in bowls this year, again. Why would anybody want to watch those BS games anyway? Like UNC vs Duke? NC State vs UVA? VT vs GT? Miami vs Metro Dade Police Dept? fsu vs anybody?

:poop:

First off, I actually (and I say this in all seriousness) enjoy watching really bad teams duke (no pun intended) it out with each other. Therefore, UNC-Duke is a VERY fun game to watch for me.

And, how is VT vs. GT not a good game to watch? VT was in a BCS bowl (I was rooting for Kansas, btw) and GT got to the ACC championship game last year.

UVA got to a bowl and should've won it, if not for 4th quarter collapse.

It's not like I don't watch the SEC, though. I'm a USC fan first and formeost, above all, etc., etc., etc. So, you know I'm watching all of those SEC games. I just don't get tied up in conferences period. I judge TEAMS, not conferences.

shandsgator8

VIP Member
No

The Big 10 is the most overrated BCS conference. Yes, they're better than the Big East and ACC, but not by much.

Kevin

Gator Fan
Well i live in clemson tiger country and i think both clemson and South Carolina stink. I mean come on Clemson lost to GT and South Carolina lost to Tenn and Vandy and Clemson so both of them are horrible. I think both of them should just drop their football team cause they actually stink that bad lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema