• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

worried for tebow

SWAMPTHING08

Gator Fan
Im kind of nervous for next year with all are seniors leaving and Tebow possibly leaving for the draft. I was watching sportscenter and they were talking about if florida will be a good team next i know we will but we dont know if are backup QB are ready to lead this team.

GO GATORS!

Happy Thanksgiving!:Banane25::bananapowerslide:

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Well, if the Gators get snubbed in the BCS or if they outright lose, maybe it will be a reason to bring back some of this year's talent and bring the pain next year.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
If the Gators win out, I think most people don't want a Big 12 south team vs. a Big 12 South team matchup expect for fans of the Big 12 (well I don't know about the Big 12 North fans).

chedgar1

Gator Fan
tebow leaving would definitely hurt. but what im really worried about is Coach Meyer. With Charlie Weis' job in jeopardy, Urban stated in his book that Notre Dame is his dream job. That would hurt the program worse than Tebow leaving IMO.

GatorGal15

VIP Member
As much as ND is Meyer's dream job, I don't really think Charlie is leaving just right now and maybe Meyer doesn't want to go to ND now. Maybe he loves UF so much, he'll stay.

ShortBus

VIP Member
As much as ND is Meyer's dream job, I don't really think Charlie is leaving just right now and maybe Meyer doesn't want to go to ND now. Maybe he loves UF so much, he'll stay.

didn't florida already once lure meyer away from ND... say in uhh 2005 after we fired the zooker in 04? IIRC ND fired willingham in hopes of trying to get meyer as well.. instead they got stuck with weis..

i don't think meyer is going anywhere even if ND does have a spot available.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema