• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party, 88th Edition

What will happen at the 88th WLOCP? Pick as many as you want.

• Puppy Dawgs win and stomp on the field. Again.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Johnny Brantley defies Dazzler Addazio and calls his own plays

• Trey Burton fools everyone and starts passing

• Jeff Demps blows by the Puppy Dawgs even with a flat tire

• Tim Tebow flies in from London with his cape and saves the day

• An asteroid lands on the field and crushes Mark Richt. Jerk!

• Total voters

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Speaking of a cocktail party, I think I need a stiff drink right now. We know this is a make-or-break, elimination game for both the Florida Gators and Georgia Bulldogs, and if game execution does not improve this could be the career changer for University of Florida head coach, Urban Meyer. Coach admitted that in the bye week certain issues with coaching were the root cause of the Gator problems. Let's see what kind of changes can occur in a bye week. The Gator Nation has been clamoring for the demotion of Steve Addazio, more playing time for Trey Burton, more input from Scot Loeffler, more hands-on from Urban Meyer, and demotions of underperforming players. Based on my interpretation of Urban Meyer's stoic and cryptic comments this past week, I doubt much will change this week other than bringing back Chris Rainey from suspension and some sexy new uniforms. The Coach says the root cause is not practicing hard enough. Really? This is what FOOTBALL PLAYERS do on a FOOTBALL team! In order to earn BMOC (Big Man On Campus) status, get laid, and get easy classes to coast through, a dumb jock just has to do three things: 1) Practice football 2) Play football 3) Not get caught taking cash from an agent. What's so friggin' hard about this? What have you guys been doing the past eight weeks?

The 2010 Gators are no better than the 2007 Gators, and that team lost 30-42 in the "Gator Stomp". I am tired of picking my team to win, only to watch them lethargically plod along in the first half and let the game get away from them. The 87-game series favors UGA at 47-39-2, and the Gators have won 17 of the last 20. The Gators have the overall #89 offense and #12 defense, but #120 out of 120 in mojo. The Gator coaching staff has not given any indication that they will let the players with the most mojo play where they will make a difference and help even out the series. I hate to do this, but I call it 17-10, Bad Guys. I want to be wrong so bad, but I have reached my Optimism Break Point (OBP). The Gator Pride in me wants this to be a resurgent 49-23 victory, but I do not have enough Jack Daniel in the house to let me make that call.

What does everyone else think?

2007 gators were alot better imo or atleast alot better to watch, tebow was throwing 3 TD's and 300 yds a game and running for 1 or 2 and percy was scoring every game ahh those were the days

i just hope we try to make some big plays today on offense

Leakfan12

VIP Member
2007 gators were alot better imo or atleast alot better to watch, tebow was throwing 3 TD's and 300 yds a game and running for 1 or 2 and percy was scoring every game ahh those were the days

i just hope we try to make some big plays today on offense

Those game in 2007 were shootout and who doesn't make more scoring?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema